Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1st...

Today we hit the 2 year mark of trying to get pregnant... 24 months - that's 730 days. Those are some big, scary and overwhelming numbers. I'm having a rough day.
I know that we are doing all that we can and that should make me feel better... but it makes me feel worse. We are giving it all we can, doing everything "right" and it's STILL not happening? I'm just so angry and so sad all at the same time!



I'm going to cry it out today, drink some wine tonight and wait for a good day... thankfully, I'm blessed with FAR more good days than bad days!

On to happier news!
E was finally baptized on Saturday! In the Greek church, you receive your first communion at the same time as your baptism. The picture below is of E receiving her first communion... spoon in her mouth, smiling away at the priest! I love that little girl so much. It was a beautiful day, filled with so much love and hope. It was amazing. Her gown was made completely from my wedding dress!



4 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! The picture of your DD with first communion is awesome.

    Hugs on the 2 year mark. I'm so sorry you reached that date.
    (sueann911)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've reached the 2 year mark :( Hugs.
    The dress is beautiful, I love that it was made from your wedding dress, how special!

    ReplyDelete