Saturday, January 11, 2014

Must fill the "M".

CD1... month 29/cycle 21/iui #2 was a bust.
My inlaws gave me a metal "M" to hang I the kitchen - it holds wine corks. Time to start filling it.

I was a grump in my last post, so, I will keep this one a little more upbeat.
Christmas was great (even if the iui was a bust)... E had a blast and we were surrounded by family.  It was perfect. I was also able to show off a little something sparkly that I received around Thanksgiving.
Last year, Mr M bought me a cute little diamond ring... my original engagement ring went MIA while I was pregnant. (Sniff sniff) Anyways, the one he gave me last year had a loose stone so we went to the jeweler and I ended up picking out all of the stones for and designing a new ring. It's perfect and I still can't stop starting at it.  I'm a lucky lady.
On the E front... we find out Monday if she needs another hip surgery - so any extra prayers, please send them along!
I'm adding some pictures from Christmas, because... well, I love seeing my kid smile.
(I'm mobile, so if they are huge - sorry and I will fix them asap!)

3 comments:

  1. E looks so happy! And I love the new ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the failed IUI, but I'm glad that you guys had a great Christmas! I hope you get good news on Monday. Thoughts and prayers for you guys! ~Milagros

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry to hear that the IUI wasn't successful. Your Christmas tree and pics look beautiful and I love your ring! It's very sparkly!

    ReplyDelete