Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MmmKay.

New RE was basically a bust. She told me my current doctor is doing a great job and it will just take time. She said IVF is an option and ups our chances but she feels we really can get pregnant without it. She ordered some repeat labs for cd3 and cd10 and a cd10 ultrasound... Nothing too exciting. No more clomid for me because of my lining and cysts.

Unless something crazy shows up in the labs, the plan is Femara next cycle, trigger and either timed intercourse or another IUI. (if my cysts have hit the road by then.) So for now, hurry up, wait and have some fun/sex with my husband. Oh yeah... And head to Cancun in less than 3 weeks :) We need this break but the thought of leaving E for 5 days is literally breaking my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the RE couldn't give you any new information. Hopefully this new cycle works out for you guys. Jealous about Cancun!

    ReplyDelete