Thursday, March 21, 2013

Vacation...

Is that you? Not until Monday, but YES. (and I am more and more ready everyday)
 
I still have huge hemorrhagic cysts... well, as of this afternoon, cyst. I had one rupture (hello antibiotics)... and this was after a root canal bright and early this morning. I'm completely over today.  

The cyst on my right ovary is 6cm and it (along with my ovary) is so far behind my uterus it's almost on the left side. Sneaky sneaky! My RE gave me the option of removing it tonight or tomorrow and missing our trip, or using pain meds and doing NOTHING strenuous on vacation. I said no to surgery, but they have me penciled in for tomorrow morning in case something gets worse or I change my mind.

I'm hoping to find my happy, always optimistic self while we are gone next week. Well, I'm still optimistic, just not about adding to our family. I need to work on that. I'm all about being realistic, but it's still nice to have hope.



3 comments:

  1. Now you have an excuse to 100% RELAX on vacation. I hope you have a great time and feel re-energized when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're able to relax, really unwind and just be able to enjoy your vacation. Hope you feel better. (hugs) -Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m so sorry! Hope you enjoy your vacation regardless. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete