Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blingity-Bling!

Alright - enough of that heavy chizzz...



      I don't know when I ovulated, I know it was last week and I only had sex twice last week. Screwed. (due to a lack of screwing.) I think Mr. M is feeling bad that I'm not knocked up yet. I've been... frustrated lately. Not sad, just frustrated. Anyways, he brought me out for a nice dinner last night and gave me my Christmas present... shiny new bling! I had a cute little 3 stone ring, it was a cheap replacement for my huge rock that went MIA. It was cute, but it didn't have sentimental value, this one already does. I pointed out a similar one in a magazine and said I LOVED it. He remembered. Pay no attention to the wrinkly old lady hand... ew.




     Needless to say - this cheered me up! I'm ready for cycle 12 if this isn't my month. I'm ready to kick cycle 12's ass!
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment