Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Survey says...

TTA for the next 4-6 weeks.

     RE repeated the ultrasound and came out with a size of 6.1cm's. It's a complex/hemorrhagic cyst - filled with blood and some tiny bits of tissue. RE said that if I can try to get through the pain for the next week, it should get better. Apparently it's one of the most painful types... so it's going to be a Percocet filled Thanksgiving! I go back in a week to "re-assess the situation". If the pain gets worse or isn't well controlled, I will have to go into the OR and have it removed.

     We have decided that once this bad boy is gone, we will be moving on to IUI. So, MAYBE December, but probably more like January. We'll see what my body decides to do. 

     I'm so angry/frustrated with my body.  Today is one of those days I am having a hard time "Looking on the bright side".

HEY, I found the silver lining... Percs should make certain family members a little more tolerable on Thanksgiving ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment