Friday, November 16, 2012

Crazy? Could be...

     I am one of THOSE people...  I want to put my Christmas tree up! Mr. M would probably divorce me. (It might be a chance I'm willing to take.) Christmas just gives me that feeling... that sappy, cliché, warm and fuzzy feeling. Ok and I also want the tree up so that we can take our Christmas card picture before December 20th this year. Hi, I like to procrastinate.

     My mother created a monster!

     I grew up thinking Christmas threw up inside EVERYONE'S home... Nope, just ours. I would go to a friends houses and couldn't understand why they just had a tree, stockings and a wreath. I managed to fight off my crazy Christmas roots until recently - the last 2 years, I have fully embraced them! If the worst thing someone can say about me is, "Bitch goes cray cray on Christmas", I'll take it.

     E isn't REALLY able to "get" the whole Christmas thing, but she absolutely loves the lights and music! (so clearly I go overboard for her. Yeah, that's it. For the kid.)

     I'm off to bring some boxes of Christmas cheer up from the basement. I WILL behave until the day after Thanksgiving... repeat, repeat, repeat...


Anyone know of a good divorce attorney? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment