Friday, November 23, 2012

Gobble, Gobble!

     CD1 on Thanksgiving. Gross. I think that since I knew I wasn't pregnant and that we have to avoid getting pregnant for a while, it didn't hit me hard at all.

    I drank wine, stuffed my face and cried while saying my "I'm thankful for..." like I have every year since E was born. I'm thankful for and appreciate EVERYTHING because of her. She wasn't supposed to see her first Thanksgiving... and yesterday was number 5! She has helped take me from a selfish, spoiled and snotty child to a gracious, hopeful and thankful woman. She has made me the best possible version of myself! I guess the number 1 thing I am thankful for is her strength. She is a fighter. She fights everyday of her life.

     The highlight of my Thanksgiving? Seeing the way she looks at Mr. M when he holds her. She loves her daddy so much!




Happy Thanksgiving

2012

No comments:

Post a Comment