Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hmm...

Let's see... E is sick. Which sucks because she can't tell us what hurts, which makes it hard and stressful. She will be having some tests done on Monday if she is still in rough shape.

I saw my RE and she said my cyst feels a little smaller. (She didn't do an ultrasound because she didn't want to hurt me -I have one scheduled on December18th) She did tell me that just because I can't do a medicated cycle until the cyst is completely gone, it doesn't mean that we can't try on our own once I am pain free. I suck at ovulating and I haven't done any temping since we started medicated cycles so I think we will just have some fun. No worrying about timing or ovulation... just enjoy eachother. I mean, it's always FUN but timing is always on my mind. If nothing else, a completely laid back cycle will be nice!

I'm kind of wishing I hadn't used pictures or shared E's story so that I could vent about some of the cray cray people in my life without fear of them stumbling across this... seriously, you guys wouldn't even believe it ;) There must be something in the water! (glad I will be having wine with dinner.)

Anyways, I hope everyone has a fun weekend and gets to enjoy some family time. Mr. M works 60 hour weeks so I absolutely love the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment