Saturday, December 29, 2012

I like to overdo things...

Well... I'm on the mend. Slowly.

Having a 40lb child who can not sit up or even hold their head up is hard on a good day... nevermind when I feel like someone spent hours stabbing my insides. Today is a bad day. I haven't been resting much at all since surgery and I'm paying for it. I lifted E earlier, she was crying and miserable, and I felt a pop inside and have had this awful burning pain since. Mr. M is on a mini vacation starting tomorrow. He doesn't go back to work until Thursday, which makes me smile. A lot.

I wasn't super loopy after surgery... (a huge thank you to Mrs. L and my dad who stayed with me in shifts!) But I did announce to the nurses that "Mrs. L is my prettiest friend, please don't tell the ugly ones!" Haha! Christmas was okay. I did a lot of stairs which wasn't a great idea, but I was spoiled by my family. (Honestly, I love doing the spoiling. Mr. M and I aren't rich or even close... but we were able to do a little more for our loved ones this year than usual and their faces were amazing!)


 I'm attaching a few pictures from my kindle so they will probably be huge until I get on the laptop and shrink them! Me with my new iPod, Mr. M with his new surround sound, E looking festive and my gorgeous get well soon flowers and framed family picture from my wonderful husband.


I'm blessed with so many amazing people in my life! Thankful everyday!






2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for a speedy recovery! Easier said than done, but you need to take it easy lady! <3 thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I'm not the only one who thinks you need to REST! :)

    ReplyDelete