Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My drug of choice...

...is iTunes.

I am addicted. I've had some tiny generic mp3 player for years, I just transferred CD's to it, never had many songs and hardly used it. Well, I know there is an iPod touch waiting for me under the tree - so, I've already downloaded iTunes on my laptop and have started buying songs. (Please feel free to leave any and all song suggestions!) I love music... it's amazing medicine. I literally listen to everything. Country, Pop, showtunes, rock... and I LOVE me some 90's tunes ;) If I need to cry, there's a song for that. Need to get pumped up? Yup, one for that too.

Oh and PS.

NEW GIRL TONIGHT! Whoop, Whoop! Schmidt, another addiction.

1 comment:

  1. I looooove new girl!!!
    And I too am addicte to iTunes! It's like endless hours of fun and mood changers.

    ReplyDelete