Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hurry up and wait.

Well, I'm sitting in the ER with E. She has had a permanent C-Diff infection (from being on so many antibiotics and having so many hospital stays) and they think she is having a flare up. She is in horrible pain! Screaming, crying and breaking my heart. She just had a little morphine and is high as a kite. Waiting for xray and test results... And watching "My Little Pony". If it is the c-diff infection, she will be on a 6 week antibiotic taper. No fun. I'm definitely grabbing a coffee once Mr. M gets here!
For now... Hurry up and wait.

UPDATE - Waiting for discharge papers. Heading home with my peanut, pain meds and antibiotics. Woo!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww I hope she feels better! ER waiting sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Everything moves in slow motion in there!

      Delete