Thursday, December 13, 2012

That was a first.

I've never cried during sex before.

I think I need an ultasound to check on my cyst... I also think poor Mr. M is traumatized and may never touch me again!

The nurse at my RE's office said, "We will all keep our fingers crossed that you just have a few beautiful follicles crowding up that ovary!" - I hope that's the case! So now, I wait for a call to see when they can take me. I HAD a followup scheduled for Tuesday but I'm in quite a bit of pain and I'd rather know what it is now than to have it get worse over the weekend, which would result in me freaking out.

I was told by the other RE in the practice, "You are a complicated case. Everything works beautifully with you when you are medicated. Big, healthy follicles. Your husbands SA was amazing... you two, by all accounts, should have no problems getting pregnant on medicated cycles. It's these damn cysts. It's frustrating for us..." Really? Frustrating for you, Dr. L?

Now I just wait. Wait to hear "You're a mean one... Mr. Grinch!" start blasting from my phone. Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment