Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Truth.


I am constantly annoyed by people who complain, non-stop about things that they could very easily change if they really wanted to. Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy to listen and offer support to my friends. It's the people on Facebook (and unfortunately in real life... where there is no "block" button) who only have something to say when they need/want to complain. Do I have bad days... you bet. But  my energy is better spent reminding myself of all that I have to be thankful for. Yes, I complain. (A lot sometimes...) But I pick myself up and thank God for all of my blessings.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou

Is life easy? No way! But it's sure as hell worth it.
 

2 comments:

  1. Girl - I'm right there with you! People that CONSTANTLY complain make me insane. I want to print this flow chart and put it on my desk or something! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me. I need to bring you a package of M&M's! I heart you more than you know.

    ReplyDelete